In today’s speedy world, we witness a lot of fraud cases. It has become very challenging for many of us to trust any company and rely on them for their insurance product. There are many instances where the policyholders are fleeced by a company’s iffy policies and agents. Hence, it has become crucial for policy owners to understand the company’s credibility and their own approach.
A car or motor insurance plan provides coverage for all losses and damages arising from the car. It has become necessary regarding the road statistics and rash driving scenes currently witnessed. Individuals should buy such insurance as it covers all the expenses that might need to be incurred on a future contingency. Even discounts can be availed under such insurance plans on the eligibility of association groups, car manufacturing date, or the respective grade associated with it.
Now, the main question for everyone is; how to distinguish between a fake and a genuine insurance policy. Discovering that the policy purchased is not simple can be very terrifying. The company is a fly-by-night company, and you are now not eligible to claim the recently purchased policy.
Some certain checks and parameters can help you understand the genuineness of the insurance purchased.
The Genuine Nature of Motor Insurance
It can be established that motor insurance is a vital aspect of an individual’s life and needs to be purchased after considering all the genuine details associated with it. There are certain ways to check the legitimacy of car insurance.
- It is recommended to go through the insurance brochures and prospectus accordingly. This will help determine whether the online car insurance plan is genuine. Also, cross-check the details with other companies to be double sure.
- Verification via QR Code is a great way to determine the legitimacy of the policy. These can be credible sources for deciding whether the insurance policy is legitimate.
- Receipts are also a great way to know the credibility of insurance plans. Check and verify the receipt details to gain better insight.
- Do not hesitate to use the policy verification link provided by insurance companies. It is a great and simple way to check the insurance plan’s legitimacy in question.
- Knowing the company on the internet is recommended before buying a car insurance policy. The company’s reputation should be checked, and all the related reviews along with it.
Prevention is better than cure.
Mayhem can occur at any time; hence, it is better to be prepared for it. Also, India’s government has made it mandatory for the entire vehicle owner to have vehicle insurance before going on the road.