Hormone replacement therapy has been there for a long time, and the primary purpose of that was to maintain an optimum level of hormone in one’s body. Now, Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, or BHRT, is an identical hormone replacement therapy, when compared to the age-old procedure of hormone replacement, but there are slight differences, which we will discuss later on in this article. Primarily, BHRT also serves the purpose of maintaining an optimum level of hormones in the human body. In the recent times, BHRT is in its development phases, and is still prevalently used in the United States, and has not been introduced to the other parts of the world, but will soon by introduced. Though, it is confined within the boundaries of a country, there is a significant interest growing towards it. Sometimes, many of us are diagnosed with the deficiency of hormones in our body, which sometimes can cause depression, unhappiness and other problems in the body. A BHRT helps in enhancing and maintain an optimum level of hormone in the human body.
BHRT, from the time it has started, has immensely attracted interested from women above the age of 35. Most of the women who underwent BHRT, are pretty much convinced that undergoing BHRT during their menopause helps them feel revitalized and strong. The primary reason that BHRY actually garnered so much interest among women, is because they feel that it is much better than the conventional hormone replacement therapy, since, conventional hormone replacement therapy has a lot of side effects, while, BHRT poses no harm to the body.
Bio Identical Hormone Therapy is also known to reduce the probability of chronic diseases in later ages, with balancing the hormonal structure of a woman’s body. Generally, the bio identical hormones are made out of plant chemicals, and thus, share the same hormone structure of a woman’s body. Now, in this article, let us talk about some of the advantages of undergoing a Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
- Muscle Strength is a very important factor for a woman who is aging. It has been proved medically that, women above the age of 40 start to lose calcium, and hence their bones and muscle strength start decreasing. BHRT is said to strengthen muscle, and hence, avoids diseases related to weakening of muscles.
- Undergoing a therapy in Bio Identical Hormone Replacement, also enhances the libido in the body.
- Having a balanced hormone ratio, as we know, can avoid depression and get the person in a much healthier mental state. Therefore, undergoing BHRT, can improve energy levels, sharpen the mental state of a person and can also give her better sleep.
- Today, in the modern world, nobody has time to relax and sleep for a long amount of time, and make himself/herself feel calmer which brings in depression and restlessness. As we said, BHRT reduces depression, and hence, reduces depression.
- BHRT is not a stable compound, or it is always not made up from the same compound. It is custom compounded, and hence is made based on what the patient’s hormone structure is. Therefore, it is very safe, and is known not to have any side effects physically.
My Skin Pharmacy is the only hormone replacement therapy center in Australia, and they serve exclusively to the patients. They provide tailored care for each and every of their patients. Call them to book an appointment.